With many clinics looking into new strategies to help achieve both, and even investing thousands into courses or agencies, today we share how you may be missing an opportunity to do both using only the HealthNow app. HealthNow is currently helping countless NZ clinics and health providers improve their clinics’ bottom line by attracting new patients and customers who come back for repeat business for years to come, building on the reputation and trust of your clinic paired with the power of word of mouth.
Be A Point Of Difference For Customers Looking For A New Health Provider
At any one time, there is a large number of people who are looking for a new health provider for a myriad of reasons. This could include moving to a new area, financial strain, or even changing due to being dissatisfied with their current clinic, with research finding that as many as 89% of people look for a new provider after having a single negative experience.
HealthNow instantly helps you leverage this market, acting as a point of difference by adding the benefit of having flexible payment options so the patient can match their circumstances on the day at no additional cost to them. This can make a large difference for many, as unforeseen financial hardships in New Zealand mean that 34% of New Zealanders report financial difficulty at any one time due to events such as injury, illness, bereavement or employment changes. One third of people also admit to skipping seeking medical care due to concerns about finances, which in many cases, results in a worse health outcome.
Existing Customers Are Loyal And Come Back For Repeat Business
Offering fee-free payment solutions is a big need in today’s financial climate, and offering this will help new patients and customers feel listened to, understood and cared for by your friendly team and trusted health clinic. Research shows that experiences that produce these feelings promote repeat business, as well as increase the rates of word of mouth referrals. Additionally, statistics around repeat business show that people spend more money with a business the longer they’ve been with it:
- 61% percent of small businesses report that more than half of their revenue comes from repeat customers
- The average repeat customer spends 67% more in their 31st-36th months of their relationship with a business than in their first 6 months
- A person’s fifth purchase is 40 percent larger than their first, and their tenth purchase is nearly 80 percent larger than their first
- On average, loyal customers are worth up to 10x as much as their first purchase
Grow Your Business Exponentially Through Loyalty And Trusted Word Of Mouth
While Healthnow can help your company to attract new customers and keep them coming back through loyalty, trust and respect, these new patients can then help your business to grow exponentially by bringing their spouse and children to seek care with you, and recommending your company to their extended family, friendship, and social circles through the power of word of mouth.
Research has found that recommendations are incredibly valuable for business growth:
- Word of mouth is the primary factor behind 20-50 percent of all purchasing decisions
- Customers are 77 percent more likely to buy a new product when learning about it from family and friends
- Ninety-two percent of consumers around the world say they trust word-of-mouth or recommendations from friends and family, above all other forms of advertising
Get Onboard With Healthnow Today
By offering HealthNow as a service at your healthcare clinic, you’ll be in the best position to:
- Gain more clients – users are able to search for health providers offering the HealthNow payment platform through the app
- Build loyalty through access – allowing clients to see you when they may not have been able to previously afford the upfront costs
- Offer a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) alternative – HealthNow first built their reputation through being the world’s first health-specific BNPL platform at no cost to health consumers. This means that clients can access the health services they need and split the cost of the payments over up to twelve weeks, while the clinic gets paid in full on the day.
Moreover, when the stress of having to find the full upfront cost is removed, users increase the amount they spend on health products and services which not only helps improve the bottom line for the clinic, but also helps contribute to better long term health outcomes for the patient and improves patient satisfaction throughout the course of their care.
Get Started For Free Today
There is no cost to sign up or integrate with HealthNow, and all training and support are completely free with no ongoing subscription or monthly charges. HealthNow also offers a free trial period so you can ensure it’s easy and simple to use, and right for your team.